• Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient – Great Protein Hit for Men & Women.
• Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate for Lean Muscle Support.
• Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving.
• More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving.
• Fast-Acting Hydro-whey Hydrolysate Protein for Post Workout.
• Instantized & Easy-to-Mix.
• Gluten free in a large number of flavours .
Creatine has been found to increase the replenishment of ATP stores in the skeletal muscles (22). It is attributed to a greater rate of phosphocreatine resynthesis during the rest periods. Higher sprint speeds reported (23). There have been numerous theories proposed as to why creatine is a benefit to short term high intensity exercise (24). One theory is that the increased amount of phosphocreatine, (PCr), can be used as an immediate buffer to ATP which reduces the dependence of glycolysis which delays the production of lactate and hydrogen ions during exercise thus prolonging the activity by delaying the onset of fatigue, (25).